Twitter Login Popup

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
PaulH333

Twitter Login Popup

Post by PaulH333 »

Hi,

When I use Twitter.com without loging in, there is a popup telling me I need to login (I don't want to) and freezing the page.

I managed to find

Code: Select all

twitter.com##.r-11nfnuw.r-16wqof.r-1dqxon3.r-16y2uox.r-kemksi.css-1dbjc4n
twitter.com##.r-g6jmlv.r-ipm5af.r-1xcajam.r-xr3zp9.r-1pjcn9w.r-1777fci.r-1pi2tsx.r-18u37iz.r-1kihuf0.r-1awozwy.css-1dbjc4n
this disables the popup from showing BUT I can't scroll anymore when this occurs, the page is still "freezed".

I noticed something is changing

<html dir="ltr" lang="fr" style="overflow-y: scroll; overscroll-behavior-y: none; font-size: 15px;">
TO

<html dir="ltr" lang="fr" style="overflow-y: hidden; overscroll-behavior-y: none; font-size: 15px;">
I can change manually the "overflow-y: hidden" to "overflow-y: scroll" and It fixes the issue but well it's annoying to do it manually after every refresh...

So I tried to track and block the guilty script but I'm not skilled enough.

I'm looking for help.

Thank you.

Ps: not sure where to post this as it's not related to a specific browser.
Roninnin

Re: Twitter Login Popup

Post by Roninnin »

twitter.com##html[style*="overflow"]:style(overflow: auto !important;)
twitter.com##[id^="layers"]
Use both instead of yours. :-)
mycarrepairdubai

Re: Twitter Login Popup

Post by mycarrepairdubai »

My Car Repair Dubai is here to help. We’ll work quickly & efficiently to get your lamborghini suspension repair dubai Lamborghini back on the road. We’ll make sure it’s running like new when we’re done. So if you need Lamborghini suspension repair in Dubai, come to our workshop, we’re the best in the business!