[MOVED] let me pay for this great software

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
let me pay for this great software

[MOVED] let me pay for this great software

Post by let me pay for this great software »

I wanna pay to you but I'm asked to register with paypal. make it possible to pay with yandex.money or something that dont ask who I am when I'm gonna pay!
lewisje

Re: [MOVED] let me pay for this great software

Post by lewisje »

let me pay for this great software wrote:I wanna pay to you but I'm asked to register with paypal. make it possible to pay with yandex.money or something that dont ask who I am when I'm gonna pay!
I think Palant wants a bit more transparency from his donor-base than that; I mean he's not running an American SuperPAC here :P

Anyway, have you tried the option to pay as a guest? I mean you still will need to enter your name, address, phone number, and e-mail, but you don't actually need a PayPal account to donate via PayPal, and I suspect that information will not be retained after the transaction goes through.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
gary_rowe

Re: [MOVED] let me pay for this great software

Post by gary_rowe »

I sympathise with your situation. I, too, would like to pay a donation, but I just don't want to go through all the hassle of PayPal accounts and so forth.

There is an alternative: Bitcoin. I've posted a topic on this forum that may get the ball rolling if enough people show support for it.

forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10377