duplicate paragraph

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
sadblock

duplicate paragraph

Post by sadblock »

duplicate paragraph here en/contribute#filters
Adblock Plus is only as good as its filters. Share your filters, suggest new ones or help communities of volunteer contributors to draft and update filter lists. These filter lists need to be constantly maintained to block menaces like new tracking systems, malware threats and intrusive ads.
please, remove the redundant para
Adblock Plus is only as good as its filters. Share your filters, suggest new ones or help communities of volunteer contributors to draft and update filter lists. These filter lists need to be constantly maintained to block menaces like new tracking systems, malware threats and intrusive ads.

Visit the forum to share or suggest filters. Active contributors may be promoted to the group of filter list maintainers.

If you come across a website on which an ad isn't blocked, or a filter list causes an issue, please report it.

Adblock Plus is only as good as its filters. Share your filters, suggest new ones or help communities of volunteer contributors to draft and update filter lists. These filter lists need to be constantly maintained to block menaces like new tracking systems, malware threats and intrusive ads. Click here for a list of requirements.
sadblock

Re: duplicate paragraph

Post by sadblock »

btw, i now noticed, the whole section about filters on abp website is outdated... it's stated there:
Visit the forum to share or suggest filters. Active contributors may be promoted to the group of filter list maintainers.
but at that "forum" link it's said, that abp no more deals with filters. and that to suggest new filters one should go to the maintainer of specific filter list. i think, it's worth mentioning on abp's website!
to suggest new filters, select approptiate filter list here en/subscriptions and post your suggestion on filter's maintainer's site
greiner
ABP Developer

Re: duplicate paragraph

Post by greiner »

I assume that we forgot to remove the old text when adding the new paragraph so I've created a ticket to fix that (see https://issues.adblockplus.org/ticket/6419). Thanks for reporting the issue.