[Translation] Grammar mistake in polish translation

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
naru

[Translation] Grammar mistake in polish translation

Post by naru »

Hey, there is a grammar mistake in the polish translation of the plugin. In the filter settings window, Allow some non-intrusive advertising translates to Zezwalaj na nienatrętne reklamy, not Zezwalaj na nie natrętne reklamy (there shouldn't be a space between nie and natrętne). My inner grammar nazi will be delighted if that's taken care of. Cheers!
Shikitita

Re: [Translation] Grammar mistake in polish translation

Post by Shikitita »

Hi naru,

Thank you very much for raising this issue with us. Could you please tell us in which product exactly you can see this mistake?

Thanks!
naru

Post by naru »

Hello! Sorry about not including the details, I assumed you're using one translation database for all of your products. I'm using Adblock Plus 2.9.1 plugin for Mozilla Firefox. Thanks for getting to it!
Shikitita

Post by Shikitita »

Hi naru! It's ok, no worries.

Unfortunately, that's not currently the case but we're working on it! :)

Regarding the issue, I've checked and yes, that's wrong in Polish. I will perform the corresponding change and hopefully it will be displayed correctly in the next update that includes also updated translations.

If you'd like to collaborate with us and help improve the text in Polish, please visit our projects in Crowdin.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Tamara