"Don't like spammers" message

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
KorbenDallas

"Don't like spammers" message

Post by KorbenDallas »

As I was finishing writing my response in a forum thread here, I accidentally hit "Save" button under the post instead of "Submit" button. Thd forum engine responded with a message saying that draft will only save the subject and the text etc. etc. etc. and asked me whether I want to save this draft ("Yes" anc "No" buttons). Regardless of which option I chose, I got "Sorry, we don't like spammers here" response. Is this some sort of "in joke" or is this forum's engine still in its alpha version?
mapx

Re: "Don't like spammers" message

Post by mapx »

yeah, I get the same error. As the devs want to migrate to other forum software ... nobody will invest time to see why that error.
Whitneyhopeful

Post by Whitneyhopeful »

Is there anybody authorised here to give an answer?
mapx

Post by mapx »

what's your issue ?
JosephCMcNutt

Post by JosephCMcNutt »

hi guys. Just a newbie here and want to drop some introducing messages, but I don't find any appropriate place yet. Can anyone be kind to show me?

Much appreciated!
mapx

Post by mapx »

well, no such place, you can post directly your issue, or - if you need some filter - you could post directly at easylist forum: http://forums.lanik.us/ too
Andrew Burton

Post by Andrew Burton »

I too don't like spammers they only do their seo and nothing else.
reecoupons
Location: 20117 Horace Harding Express way Oakland Gardens, New york

Post by reecoupons »

Same here. please make this clear how can we get rid of this?
JeffreyHayes

Post by JeffreyHayes »

I also wanted an answer on what should be done in order to get rid of spam... It is so frustrating!
DidierAubin87

Post by DidierAubin87 »

KorbenDallas wrote:As I was finishing writing my response in a forum thread here, I accidentally hit "Save" button under the post instead of "Submit" button. Thd forum engine responded with a message saying that draft will only save the subject and the text etc. etc. etc. and asked me whether I want to save this draft ("Yes" anc "No" buttons). Regardless of which option I chose, I got "Sorry, we don't like spammers here" response. Is this some sort of "in joke" or is this forum's engine still in its alpha version?
Why don't you try to contact with admin directly? Ask them why? I think it will be better to find out the answer. Maybe you did something and the system of forum detected that there is spam signal from your side.
loosi007

Post by loosi007 »

Same here. please make this clear how can we get rid of this?
lisamona

Post by lisamona »

It's definitely some jokes. I recently had a similar situation, but on another forum about interesting topics. I wrote to admin why this is happening. It turns out that the system does not overwhelm such a rapid action of one user and randomly takes them for spam. A strange situation.
kiarawillson92

Post by kiarawillson92 »

KorbenDallas wrote:As I was finishing writing my response in a forum thread here, I accidentally hit "Save" button under the post instead of "Submit" button. Thd forum engine responded with a message saying that draft will only save the subject and the text etc. etc. etc. and asked me whether I want to save this draft ("Yes" anc "No" buttons). Regardless of which option I chose, I got "Sorry, we don't like spammers here" response. Is this some sort of "in joke" or is this forum's engine still in its alpha version?
Haha, you get a to hear such things from a number of forums and it happens most of the times due to shared IPs from your ISPs,
jenniferlope

Post by jenniferlope »

I am also frustrated with these spammers comments as I have disable the comment option but still I am having comments and I don't know why this is happening
angelajones

Post by angelajones »

Very frustrating! I can also see some spammers here :D Wanted an answer on what should be done in order to get rid of spam...