Maybe consider remaking the Old Logo and scale it up.

Various discussions related to Adblock Plus development
mak97@comcast.net

Maybe consider remaking the Old Logo and scale it up.

Post by mak97@comcast.net »

Hi Adblock Plus Developers, I have a suggestion that I hope you might consider possibly implementing it at some point. I really loved the old Logo of the Stop Sign with all the beautiful 3D effects, the gradients, and everything, but I remember reading a post saying that you guys couldn't upscale it - probably since you guys made it from scratch without using a font. The new and current logo is good but it looks way too 2D, it's very flat, and overall just looks too bland and generic. If you guys can possibly find some kind of Font for you guys to be able to recreate the letters of APB and put all of the original 3D effects back to be able to recreate the old Logo and be able to scale it up, that really would be great because the old logo was honestly very appealing to the eyes to look at with all the nice 3 Dimentional effects applied. Just something to think about, I don't know if you guys will consider doing it or not but I would really love to see a modern scaled up old Logo with a matching Font on all operating systems and browsers.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael Kikoen
poishishikochi

Re: Maybe consider remaking the Old Logo and scale it up.

Post by poishishikochi »

Will the logo still look good?