Everything about using Adblock Browser on iOS
Uncajohn

After 4/12 update, nothing works.

Post by Uncajohn »

Is anyone else having this problem?
mapx

Re: After 4/12 update, nothing works.

Post by mapx »

it seems the developers fixed some important issues (see the issues with p1 priority 3922, 3925)
https://issues.adblockplus.org/query?st ... 1&order=id
Fixed as 1.3.1 hotfix build 912
I don't know when the new release will land in the apple store
Uncajohn

Post by Uncajohn »

Well, I deleted the app and re-downloaded it from the App Store. Fixed now, but lost all settings and favorites. There must be a better way.
nielstest4

Post by nielstest4 »

It does the same for me and it is not the first time, more like the 3rd time an update has broken my browser and lost all my bookmarks and settings, from now on I just have to not update untill they make it passible to save my data! :-(
Doug Huffman

Post by Doug Huffman »

Well it works better than "nothing," but something doesn't work right.

After frustrating me all day yesterday I cleared all browsing data and turned my iPad OFF. At 0400 everything appeared to work fine until 0700 when the various weird problems started again. For instance, commercial images do not load or are corrupted, and the image ends with a common shape, as though the browser has detected a beacon and just stopped rendering.
rach

Post by rach »

Hey guys,

Apologies for the huge inconvenience.
We have submitted an emergency release to the appstore. We hope to get it through the latest next week.
We will keep the users posted.
Doug Huffman

Post by Doug Huffman »

Thanks.
TServo2049

Post by TServo2049 »

Will this fix the issues I'm having with Facebook, Reddit and other sites where some widgets are being displayed as in formatted text or raw code, some pages are displaying a copy of the page underneath itself, or are showing raw code? Thanks for getting on this fast.
Last edited by TServo2049 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doug Huffman

Post by Doug Huffman »

Thanks. Release of V 1.3.1 mooted my question on apparent time dependence and I have deleted it.
Pootlesan

Post by Pootlesan »

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post a bug report. This issue may have been reported elsewhere.

V1.3.1 has a weird html rendering issue. Sometimes it looks like the page has failed to load completely, other times parts of the page are repeated after scrolling down.

Exiting the browser and restarting it usually solves the issue but if it's not a show stopper to the extent that a bug report gets generated.
Doug Huffman

Post by Doug Huffman »

Yes, the rendering issue continues.
mapx

Post by mapx »

see this issue on the bug tracker, probably it's the same:

https://issues.adblockplus.org/ticket/3954

add eventually your comments there
spooner_13

Post by spooner_13 »

​Hello dear developers of the browser, I really like your product, but there is one big disadvantage - it does not work, after the 12.04.16 update application does not start, you press on the icon of the application, the application appears saver but after that the application itself is closed. I think that the application reinstallation will help solve this problem, but this option does not suit me since the application stores some important bookmarks and open tabs. Dear developers, help me to solve this problem.

P.S. I look forward to feedback.
mapx

Post by mapx »

releases/adblock-browser-132-for-ios-released

Adblock Browser 1.3.2 for iOS released
Fixed a bug which caused multiple UI elements to be unresponsive after a version update (Issue 3811)
Fixed a bug which caused Adblock Browser to render websites incorrectly under specific circumstances (Issue 3954)
Fixed a bug which caused Adblock Browser to lose history data and bookmarks during a version update (Issue 3983)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adblock ... 53330?mt=8