iOS 9.3 iPad YouTube.com Playlist Playing Problems

Everything about using Adblock Browser on iOS
kp123

iOS 9.3 iPad YouTube.com Playlist Playing Problems

Post by kp123 »

I am playing YouTube.com PlayList with video screen in Full Screen Mode. When , current Playlist Video is done playing, NEXT Playlist Video plays, but it goes back Non Full Screen Mode. Again, I have to TAP on YouTube Full Screen Icon to watch the video in Full Screen. If I have 10 Videos in the Playlist, I have to Tap on Full Screen Icon to watch the next video in Full Screen. Safari or Firefox play all Videos of a PlayList in Full Screen by taping on Full Screen once and All Playlist Video Play in FullScreen. Can we fix this problem so that anyone watch a YouTube Playlist in full screen, if they tap on first PlayList Video to watch Full Screen and all following PlayList should play all Playlist videos in Full Screen. Adblock Browser for IOS 9 is very fast. Great work by Adblock Team to create the browser. Finally, make the bookmark management easy. Thank you and God Bless the Adblock Team!
rach

Re: iOS 9.3 iPad YouTube.com Playlist Playing Problems

Post by rach »

Hey kp123!

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We have tried testing the issue from Safari and Firefox but they have the same behavior as Adblock Plus.
What is the version of your Adblock Plus!?

Hope to be able to help :)