After updating app, my gmail is not loading in browser

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
Rush56

After updating app, my gmail is not loading in browser

Post by Rush56 »

Hi.

Since i updated app, my gmail recieved mails does not update upon opening. Keeps checking.. What was changed?

However when i click sidebar under labels and click spam or anything else it loads then back to recieved it will load. Have to repeat each time.

And another problem. I was struggling before to remove grouping of tabs, now they are again appearing in groups after update. Is so annoying. I forgot how to disable that. Took quite some time before to disable this.

Please help with these 2 problems. I fear deleting and reinstalling as bookmarks may be erased. Been searching around how to save them and did not find a way. Is there any? This is really a big flow. In my opinion this is one of most important things to fix, as ive been using this browser for quite some time and still cant export bookmarks.

Edit: ok i managed to disable tab grouping. Could you make that permanently disabled in future releases/updates? I dont think people like that. Or at least make a setting to disable them without visiting chrome://flags?

Thanks.