Help me find any way to recovery as much lost data from adblock browser

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
Boods

Help me find any way to recovery as much lost data from adblock browser

Post by Boods »

Hello, I been using adblock browser for a long time now, as it acts as my default browser. Anyway my issue is that I went to bed after getting off the app, then I woke up finding the little graphic icon in top of the adblock browser app with a question mark sign. I clicked it and it says the app has been remove or doesn't exist. At first I thought it was from the developers and the app was removed but after checking that wasn't the case. Went to Google play account, manage apps, check app backup and I see the adblock browser available at the size of 150mb (the app itself is about 45mb) so I assumed Google play backed up some data for the apps like it usually does. After installing it, again nothing there. No bookmarks, history etc. Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do from here? Anyone experienced something like this before? I also found my whatsapp account wiped too, the app wasnt deleted but my account wasn't logged in and I had to restore it, thankfully the backup for that worked fine. But I find it weird that more than one app randomly decided to wipe the data by itself when the phone wasn't in use.

I was thinking of going into the root directory and look for the folder of adblock to see if there's any temp files or data that I can use but I can't find the folder directory at all either. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks