How to sync passwords and cookies across Chrome and Adblock Browser for Android?

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
calande

How to sync passwords and cookies across Chrome and Adblock Browser for Android?

Post by calande »

Hello,

Using Adblock Browser for Android, when I visit my usual web sites and try to log in, I see that the Adblock Browser doesn't have access to my passwords and cookies stored by Chrome. Thus, I need to retype the usernames and passwords because they are not accessible and suggested by Adblock Browser. This is tedious because this involves copying/typing intricate passwords, the ones suggested by Chrome such as D&8g_A4-kD%v^93$wYb7
That would be great is I could sync passwords and cookies across Chrome and Adblock Browser for Android.
While I'm at it, who could we contact among mods to clean all forum spam here, and where can we ask to implement a spam filter for this forum? :roll:
Thank you!
bvj54

Re: How to sync passwords and cookies across Chrome and Adblock Browser for Android?

Post by bvj54 »

Me too. It's annoying to have to go look up my password for each website, on each of my devices!