Restore adblock browser session

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
UchuuStranger

Restore adblock browser session

Post by UchuuStranger »

I had an open session in adblock browser that had over a 100 open tabs I collected for the past year. Yesterday night, for no apparent reason, all the tabs I had open got blank and refused to reload. Usually these kinds of problems were easily resolved by reloading the app (tapping the overview button and closing the app by swiping it away from the screen, then tapping the app again), so I did that. I have the tab saving option on, so they always got reopened with no issues. This time, however, i ended up with only one empty tab opening. I have no idea why that happened.

The browser history remains, but it's not a permanent log, and goes only about 50 pages back. I'm afraid to reload the phone, as I'm afraid that will wipe some kind of cache data. Even if I did, I don't think that will help anyway. I don't know how to recreate this bug, as I don't have any idea what caused it in the first place.

Is there any way to restore the session? Do you have any idea why this happened?
francisq

Re: Restore adblock browser session

Post by francisq »

The truth is that it makes no sense, so having so many open tabs is really weird.