Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
Djinvisible75

Have samsung Galaxy s9

Post by Djinvisible75 »

The adblocker plus will not configure with the wifi proxy help
RobertKolenberg92

Re: Have samsung Galaxy s9

Post by RobertKolenberg92 »

You shoul learn that install Adblock Plus, we can only from the official website. But first, you need to change the settings, below I'll write in details what you should do step by step. It is necessary to find the item “Unknown sources” in the smartphone settings. To do this you should go to Settings -> General -> Security and put a tick against the item “Unknown sources”, do not forget to answer yes to the warning. Now we go to the site of developers AdBlock Plus and download the application android-install. After the file has been downloaded, open the file manager and launch the downloaded file. Click the “Install” button.

In order for AdBlock to work on your android phone, you need to establish a proxy for the connection for the mobile Internet and all WiFi connections. Go back to Settings -> Networks -> Shared Modem & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Points (APN) -> select your network and click “Change Access Point”, and set the Proxy - localhost and Port - 2020.

Now congratulate you, after these settings in the Android browser all ads should disappear.
dariushatay

Post by dariushatay »

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Please give me guidance, thanks for your kindness
sharifbar

Post by sharifbar »

RobertKolenberg92 wrote:You shoul learn that install Adblock Plus, we can only from the official website. But first, you need to change the settings, below I'll write in details what you should do step by step. It is necessary to find the item “Unknown sources” in the smartphone settings. To do this you should go to Settings -> General -> Security and put a tick against the item “Unknown sources”, do not forget to answer yes to the warning. Now we go to the site of developers AdBlock Plus and download the application android-install. After the file has been downloaded, open the file manager and launch the downloaded file. Click the “Install” button.

In order for AdBlock to work on your android phone, you need to establish a proxy for the connection for the mobile Internet and all WiFi connections. Go back to Settings -> Networks -> Shared Modem & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Points (APN) -> select your network and click “Change Access Point”, and set the Proxy - localhost and Port - 2020.

Now congratulate you, after these settings in the Android browser all ads should disappear.
Hi, Thank you very much for the tips that you made, dear friend
Bhondawe30

Post by Bhondawe30 »

I am also facing this type of problem for me, How can I solve it?
abolfazell

Post by abolfazell »

hello, I have exactly the same problem. Please give me guidance, thanks for your kindness
Augustus

Post by Augustus »

Thank you for your valuable advice. For the past few months, I am facing the same issue. I search no. of sites, but I can not get better solutions. Finally, I got here. This is really a useful thread and very informative.
BrianSteel

Post by BrianSteel »

Augustus wrote:Thank you for your valuable advice. For the past few months, I am facing the same issue. I search no. of sites, but I can not get better solutions. Finally, I got here. This is really a useful thread and very informative.
I agree, I also had a similar situation in the last period of time and the decision was not long in coming.
AntonelaG

Post by AntonelaG »

Yes, this forum is a great for to know about support