Keyboard doesn't pop-up

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
Drewby

Re: Keyboard doesn't pop-up

Post by Drewby »

My finger hurts wrote:
Drewby wrote:Give the "Adblocker" browser a try. Works great and it does not have this annoying issue. It is a free download on google play
I AM using the Adblocker browser!
'Adblock' browser has the keyboard problem. 'Adblocker' browser does not have this problem. I have had no issues with 'Adblocker', it works great. I have uninstalled 'Adblock' browser.
AxelBangert

Post by AxelBangert »

Hi dear Adblock Browser supporters,
I installed the Adblock Browser on a - Hafury Gmax 07/2017 - with Android 7 - together with a gBoard installation.
The Keyboard (gBoard) only pops up if there is a history in the Browser. If the Browser-Cache is deleted the keyboard
does not pop up

This may be intended by Google - within their Android gBoard code - for the keyboard. So I guess that if you use
another keyboard installation all works fine. There are a lot of free Android keyboards for download - for example the
Swiftkey Keyboard (now Microsoft Corp. but still free - lot of free themes too) https://swiftkey.com/de/keyboard/android

Best regards
Axel Arnold Bangert - Herzogenrath 25.07.2017
Felder951

Post by Felder951 »

Open Start.
Search for Windows PowerShell, right-click the top result, and select Run as administrator.
Type the following command to list the languages currently installed on your device and press Enter
Make a note of the LanguageTag you want to remove.
Type the following commands one at a time to remove the language that you don't need and press Enter