ad block for my web

Various discussions related to filter list maintenance

Moderator: njones

sultanchaudhary

ad block for my web

Post by sultanchaudhary »

ad block is creating issue for my website users. here is the link for my website:

Code: Select all

http://youmobile.com.pk
the users who have installed the ad block on their pc, whenever they click any link present at my site then their request is redirected to some unknown page. this issue is only for the users who are using ad block and working fine for the rest of the users. any help please?
mapx

Re: ad block for my web

Post by mapx »

Tested: no issue here.
HenrySh

Post by HenrySh »

Hi Mapx, we are facing the same issue with our website. We have placed a lot of ads on listing websites and most of our customers are complaining that if the open the link to our website from there then they get redirected to some other random page. Please look in to this issue. We are mostly facing this issue with one of our article page

Code: Select all

revglue.com/blog-detail/29-how-to-make-money-everyday-with-a-niche-affiliate-website
we recently add this article to our website and our readers are having trouble opening this web page in there browsers especially in google chrome. Thanks.
mapx

Post by mapx »

I get no issue going to that page. Explain better what's going on.
HenrySh

Post by HenrySh »

I am sorry the issue was in the script of that page which i resolved and all is well now. Thanks for looking into it though.
mariacatrina

Post by mariacatrina »

i need an ad block for my webpage too, but i'm not into this... Uhm, i need to look for someone or i can do it by myself? i'm in a hurry :(