Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Place to exchange experience about rolling out Adblock Plus to many computers, preconfiguring the extension etc.
svogelsong

Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Post by svogelsong »

Hi

How do I globally whitelist urls through the Google Apps for Education management console? We pushed the app out to all the Chromebooks but in the Apps management and Adblock plus app I can choose my install options like force install but I do not see where I can whitelist urls. There is a place to upload a config gile but I don;t know the specs to put in that config file.

Thanks
mapx

Re: Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Post by mapx »

read the topics here, see if you can find some indications:

large scale deployments of ABP:
forum/viewforum.php?f=21
summercamp12

Re: Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Post by summercamp12 »

How do I globally whitelist urls through the Google Apps for Education management console? We pushed the app out to all the Chromebooks but in the Apps management and Adblock plus app I can choose my install options like force install but I do not see where I can whitelist urls. There is a place to upload a config gile but I don;t know the specs to put in that config file.
There is no reason to maintain a "upload by url" whitelist instead of a blacklist considering that there should not be any technical difficulties