Adblock is blocking our site

This is the place to discuss issues with the acceptable ads list like a website no longer complying with the criteria.
Adlead.pro

Adblock is blocking our site

Post by Adlead.pro »

Good day!

My name is Max. I represent Adleadpro.

Our company is engaged in setting up advertising campaigns on the Internet in order to increase targeted traffic of buyers for our clients. We recently purchased the adlead.pro domain and are planning to host our site on it. With great regret, we found that your service is blocking our domain and not showing it to our customers!

The website does not contain advertising content.

Please remove restrictions from our site so that our customers can use our services ASAP.
greiner
ABP Developer

Re: Adblock is blocking our site

Post by greiner »

Adblock Plus and other ad blockers only enforce the rules, which are defined by independent filter creators such as EasyList. You can report this problem to the various filter creators using the "Report an issue on this page" button in the Adblock Plus icon popup.

Alternatively, you can contact EasyList directly via their forum or their GitHub page.
Adlead.pro

Re: Adblock is blocking our site

Post by Adlead.pro »

Thanks for the prompt response and for the recommendation! I will contact EasyList

Our site is illegally blocked by your service, which is a violation. What are you willing to do to prevent this from happening again?