Adblock Plus for ie9 Windows 764bit desktop

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Internet Explorer
ImJustAsking

Adblock Plus for ie9 Windows 764bit desktop

Post by ImJustAsking »

Hello,

I have a Windows 7 64-bit desktop, I use ie9 because that's what works on my particular computer. Neither ie10 or 11 will run on my machine. I'd like to use Adblock Plus for ie9, but can't download and install it from the Adblocker Plus site. I fail to see why Adblock Plus for ie9 is not available and supported directly on the developer's site.

It's an excellent program, if I wanted to block all ads, there are alternatives. But failing to fix the installer from the site, what ever the issue is ... is not good business practice. Ignoring us costs the developer money. No response OR instructions on the site, the failure to fix the issue, PLUS shuffling off potential users to CNET for an ie9 Version seems to display a contempt for users, which is unfortunate. CNET is notorious for including hidden programs (Candy and PUPS) in downloaded programs. Why would this developer agree to distribute through them?

Microsoft will keep selling Windows 7 now, because Windows 8 was a bust. People will run Windows 7 with ie9 if that's what they must do. Most folks have 2 browers in their computers since it's prudent. I've ie9 and Firefox. I've Adblock Plus for Firefox, I'd like it for ie9 also. Could the developer please respond to this issue by fixing his site. Thanks. :(