ChatGPT website cannot be open

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
vadymecum

ChatGPT website cannot be open

Post by vadymecum »

When I try to open ChatGPT https://chat.openai.com/auth/login with Adblock Browser, it gets to the loop:

1. The page displays the message "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..."
2. The page displays anti-robot block with the checkbox.
3. I click the checkbox.
* Return to the step 1.

On a later attempt, the page stuck on the step 1 with no advance.

Disabling the AdBlock for the page does not change anything.

Application version
Adblock Browser 3.2.6; Chromium 101.0.4951.63

Operating system
Android 13; Pixel 6 Build/TQ2A.230305.008.E1
annalee123

Re: ChatGPT website cannot be open

Post by annalee123 »

I understand the issue you're facing. It seems like there might be a compatibility problem with the specific version of Adblock Browser you are using on your Android device, causing the page to get stuck in a loop.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Update Adblock Browser: Check for any updates for the Adblock Browser app in the Google Play Store. If there's a newer version available, update the app to see if it resolves the issue.

2. Try a Different Browser: If updating the Adblock Browser doesn't work, try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. They might not have the same compatibility issues.

3. Disable Adblock Extensions: If you have any other ad-blocking extensions or settings enabled within the browser, try disabling them temporarily for the chat page and see if it makes any difference.

4. Contact OpenAI Support: If the issue persists, you can reach out to OpenAI support to report the problem. They may have specific recommendations or updates related to the compatibility with Adblock Browser.

5. Clear Cache and Cookies: Go to your browser settings, find the option to clear cache and cookies, and perform the action. This can help in case there are any conflicting or outdated data causing the loop.