download previous version

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Opera
Someoneelse

download previous version

Post by Someoneelse »

Is it a place where I can download previous version of Adblock, v3.6.3 ?

v3.7 is complitely broken at my Opera, probably because it's a bit old. Updating Opera is not an option, and 3.6.3 works perfectly with it.
greiner
ABP Developer

Re: download previous version

Post by greiner »

Which Opera version are you using? We're still supporting Opera versions 39+ so if you're experiencing any problems with a supported Opera version please let us know so that we can look into those to get them fixed.

Anyway, you can find a list of all versions of the various extensions we have released on this page.

You can then download a particular version via downloads.adblockplus.org. For example, the one for Adblock Plus for Opera 3.6.3 is available at http://downloads.adblockplus.org/adbloc ... -3.6.3.crx.
Someoneelse

Post by Someoneelse »

Thanks a lot! I was unable to find it myself.

I use Opera 36 which is the last for Win XP
greiner
ABP Developer

Post by greiner »

Someoneelse wrote:I use Opera 36 which is the last for Win XP
Makes sense then because we dropped support for the final Chrome/Opera versions that supported Windows XP with the release of Adblock Plus 3.7.

However, Opera wasn't supposed to download that update and I'm not sure why it did so thanks for letting us know about this issue. I'll look further into it to see whether this also occurred to other Opera users on Windows XP.
Someoneelse

Post by Someoneelse »

greiner wrote: Opera wasn't supposed to download that update
Somehow it was updated, and I can't find any option to disable updates.
Also each time I start Opera, a new tab with "Adblock updated" information created.
JACOB09

Post by JACOB09 »

i am trying so many time but it did not work if any one have got the solution so plz share
sergiolotts063

Post by sergiolotts063 »

Someoneelse wrote:Is it a place where I can download previous version of Adblock, v3.6.3 ?

v3.7 is complitely broken at my Opera, probably because it's a bit old. Updating Opera is not an option, and 3.6.3 works perfectly with it.

on the official page, you can download any version