Is adblock work well in Opera?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Opera
hmsnaveen95

Is adblock work well in Opera?

Post by hmsnaveen95 »

In some recent articles shows Adblock has lost huge number of the user because of issues. But til now I didn't notice any issues. Is anyone in opera has faced any issues?
nihitthakkar

Re: Is adblock work well in Opera?

Post by nihitthakkar »

According to the tests done by experts, Opera loads high content pages up to 90% faster with ad blocking enabled. To use Adblock in Opera:
1. Click the shield icon at the right end of Opera's address bar and switch on Block ads
2. Go to Settings and turn on Block ads
3. You can also enable ad blocker from the Easy Setup menu on the right side of the address bar.
markwain34w

Post by markwain34w »

not really. Some website is fine but some3 still showing popups and I'm not talking about website popup more like advert (spam ) popup
Honkisoy

Post by Honkisoy »

Slightly better than the built-in ad blocking, which is by default in the Opera browser
I use two blockers at once, if I miss one, the second one will definitely block

I have Adguard installed along with Adblock
piratewares

Post by piratewares »

I use two blockers at once, so if I miss one, the second will surely block it, which is slightly better than the built-in ad blocking in Opera.
abdi

Post by abdi »

in my opinion it's good, because maybe an update has been done, and it has been very helpful for my work.
fouziaali588

Post by fouziaali588 »

Excellent, clear instructions! Will try to follow the options and alternates. Also did not know about the Opera extension. Thank you
Garcia Mac

Post by Garcia Mac »

Ad blocking software is designed to remove or disable ads from web pages. Opera is a web browser that includes built-in ad blocking technology. While this can be effective at blocking some ads, it may not work well for all types of ads. In addition, some websites may detect that you are using an ad blocker and prevent you from accessing their content. As a result, ad blockers can be a useful tool for some users, but they may not be perfect.