Adblock Plus is now blocking my flash game?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
Until_Morning

Adblock Plus is now blocking my flash game?

Post by Until_Morning »

I am just now making an account because this is my first time ever having a problem with Adblock Plus. It's been a great and helpful service for many years. But recently it's been blocking my favorite flash game, called Stick Arena. I use it to block out the little ads that appear on the side, but now the flash itself isn't loading up. There's no permissions being blocked or no missing plug-ins because I play this game every day perfectly fine. And get this: when I turn off Adblock the game loads up perfectly fine, after a short video ad. But every time I turn it on, no matter what, it keeps blocking it. This is only a recent issue, never had this problem before. Same computer, same permissions, same browser, same everything.

Here's the link to the game: http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=stickarena

And one note: For as long as I can remember, to load up the game I have to click on "click here to allow plug-in" which I do, and it loads up after that. Is it possible that Adblock is now, for whatever reason, blocking that from popping up, preventing the game from loading? I always have flash enabled for this game in my Chrome settings but it always does the "click here to allow plug-in" thing anyway, so I just shrug it off and click it. I don't know what's up, but something's clearly changed. Please help!
DeliciaWindham

Re: Adblock Plus is now blocking my flash game?

Post by DeliciaWindham »

Please try the MOD versions to see stars
Cerety

Re: Adblock Plus is now blocking my flash game?

Post by Cerety »

Most likely, you didn't follow the account rules. But you can clean the cookies on your computer, maybe it's because of them. In general, I know that such situations should not arise. I always try to stick to the rules as much as possible. It seemed to me that good sites with free slots without downloading do not allow such a block. What do you guys think? How often have you met online slots domains with such a problem?