Adblock Plus affecting outlook hotmail inbox

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
rlpotty@hotmail.com

Adblock Plus affecting outlook hotmail inbox

Post by rlpotty@hotmail.com »

A little over a week ago, all my Outlook inbox messages started disappearing when selecting the inbox. All the contents of the inbox would flash briefly, and then the inbox would just be an empty rectangle. The reading pane would show the content of the email that was at the top of the inbox list.

The functions of the other Outlook folders remained normal, allowing me to read, delete and move messages to other folders. Only the inbox folder was acting strange.

After some searching on line for a solution but not coming up with one that worked, I decided to see if Adblock was involve. After disabling Adblock Plus, the contents of the Outlook inbox returned to normal operation. I toggled Adblock on and off, with the same results. Adblock enabled...no inbox contents; Adblock disabled..l.inbox fully functional.

I have installed on my HP 6X813UA#ABA Laptop running Windows 11 (64 bit) Adblock Plus version 3.162 March 23,2023 and Firefox version 111.01 (64 bit).