Preferences not saved in ABP 3.13

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
OldMozzy

Preferences not saved in ABP 3.13

Post by OldMozzy »

This issue is occurring on ABP v3.13 with Firefox 100.0 on Linux Fedora 35 (5.17.6-200.fc35.x86_64)

Upon closing FF, the preferences are not saved. restarting the PC or Firefox, the filter list is empty and needs to be re-created each browsing session. Also the Acceptable Ads resets to default.

I have another PC also running the same configuration as described above, Linux Fedora 35 and Firefox 100.0, and is still on ABP v3.12. No issues with this configuration and I have changed auto update on ABP v3.12 to manual to prevent updates to ABP v3.13 for now.

I am aware that glitches and bugs happen from time to time and they will be resolved in due course. This is not so much as a BugRep but information of an observed issue which others may also experience.

Many thanks to the forum! :D
Old Mozzy.
webmax

Re: Preferences not saved in ABP 3.13

Post by webmax »

Indeed,
All filter lists including custom ones and any customization within the settings are gone, and blocking ads no longer works perfectly. nothing is kept or in working order.

Adblock plus 3.13 with firefox 100.0 (64-bits)