Forum User Experience Feedback- We want to hear from you!

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
joesha

Re: Forum User Experience Feedback- We want to hear from you!

Post by joesha »

user friendly. not complicated. I like this forum
gauripuri

Post by gauripuri »

Thanks for the information.
Sn00pY

Post by Sn00pY »

I just tried to post a message on the forum and it came back with.."sorry we don't like spammers here"

what is that about?
why can't I post a reply ?
sazehgostar

Post by sazehgostar »

Its will be cool if I can choose what I need to block and what needn't
jnorene

Post by jnorene »

Love AdBlockplus. Foxnews tries to make it difficult to use by popping up their red banner across the bottom of the page, and I suspect they have now disabled videos for those of us who use AdBlock. I will not give in. They and their ads can go to the devil.
suganm

Post by suganm »

I Love Adblock. So only I'm Here. Forum Experience Also very user friendly
isabelladawson

Post by isabelladawson »

for some reason i can't install the adblock to my chrome browser
~ Isabella Dawson, Director at Allianze BPO Services
sundevil96

Post by sundevil96 »

I tried to complete your survey. None of the questions addressed my issues so I aborted that effort. Quite simply, I see zero value in AdBlock Plus:

A. The instructions on how to pause or disable AdBLock on Chrome are completely wrong. There is no 3 lined icon in/to the right of the address bar and there is no "Pause" option. Update and fix your product or fix the instructions
B. When you right click within AdBlock you don't get any of the options indicated
C. Even when I select "Allow this site", it still blocks the site content even after a browser refresh.
D. Quite honestly, one of the worst user experiences of my lifetime. Awful - regrettable.
E. I am now looking to delete and remove AdBlock Plus from my devices.

Good luck. You'll need it.
greiner
ABP Developer

Post by greiner »

sundevil96 wrote:I tried to complete your survey. None of the questions addressed my issues so I aborted that effort.
If you're searching for some information about how to do various things with Adblock Plus, please check out our help center website. You can also report an Adblock Plus issue to us directly by clicking on the icon and selecting "Report issue".
sundevil96 wrote:Quite simply, I see zero value in AdBlock Plus:

A. The instructions on how to pause or disable AdBLock on Chrome are completely wrong. There is no 3 lined icon in/to the right of the address bar and there is no "Pause" option. Update and fix your product or fix the instructions
B. When you right click within AdBlock you don't get any of the options indicated
C. Even when I select "Allow this site", it still blocks the site content even after a browser refresh.
D. Quite honestly, one of the worst user experiences of my lifetime. Awful - regrettable.
E. I am now looking to delete and remove AdBlock Plus from my devices.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Please be aware that AdBlock is a different product by a different company and is unrelated to Adblock Plus. There is currently no option to disable Adblock Plus on Chrome and there is no option that's called "Allow this site" because in Adblock Plus this feature is labelled as "Block ads on".

You can find AdBlock's support page over at help.getadblock.com or you can give Adblock Plus a try by installing it from here.